Fundamentals & Essentials In Root Canal Treatment ENDODONTICS – Toronto 2020
April 3, 2020
CE Credits – 7
Dr. YOSEF NAHMIAS, D.D.S., M.Sc. (Endodontist)
This comprehensive hands-on course will take you through the key requirements needed to take your practice to the next level by utilizing the latest and most efficient endodontic materials and techniques. You will gain practical skills that can be immediately incorporated into your day-to-day work flow. The course is designed to build your confidence in your endodontic procedures and to support you in achieving consistent, reproducible results with less stress and less armamentarium. Focus will be on Glide Path management and Reciprocation – both with advanced ‘gold’ metallurgy that takes flexibility and strength to a whole new level.
Plan to attend … plan to achieve!
Main topics to be covered:
• Learn key indicators for endodontic diagnosis and case selection
• Gain a greater appreciation for access and canal preparation
• Work with the latest tools for efficient endodontic shaping
• Explore the available options for excellent irrigation
• Experience current methods for delivering warm, flowable gutta-percha
• Hands-On workshop
Cancellation must be received 21 days prior to the course for refund